Create a gourmet meal in less than 20 minutes with Curtis Stone’s steamed salmon served with asparagus, peas, radishes and artichokes.
Steamed salmon with butter white and gourmet peas
- 4 salmon fillets (about 120 g each)
- 600 g fresh or frozen peeled snow peas
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tbsp, tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 2 sheets of gelatin(2 x 2 g)
- Boil water in the lower part of a steamer. When boiling, add the snap peasin the upper part, cook for 7 min.steam, add the salmon steaks and count 8 minextra cooking.
- At the same time, soften the leaves ofgelatin in a bowl of cold water. In a pot,bring 12 cl of water to a boil with 1 pinch of salt, thelemon juice and shallot. Add the drained gelatin between your hands and incorporate as you gothe butter cut into small cubes while whisking toobtain a white butter with the texture of whipped cream.
- Répartissez les pois gourmands et le saumon dans des assiettes de service chaudes et servez aussitôt avec le beurre blanc en saucière.