7 tips to remove blackheads from the face quickly
Combine these treatments with a cleansing routine, wash your face often and remember to remove your makeup at night.
Removing blackheads from the face is a concern for many people. The skin pores become clogged by excessive perspiration from the sebaceous glands. Then, the sebum and keratin oxidize and produce those unsightly spots.
In this article we share the best tips to remove blackheads quickly. We will achieve it naturally thanks to some very effective homemade ingredients. Discover them!
Anyone can have blackheads. Sometimes it is annoying, since it is an unsightly sign that generally appears on the face, especially on the nose. But this problem is not always related to acne. Rather it is caused by excess oil and sweating .
To remove blackheads from the face it is necessary to do a facial cleansing . There are various products on the market that are undoubtedly useful for this. There are also home treatments that, hand in hand with these products, will be very effective.
You should know that to eliminate these blackheads it is essential to maintain a cleaning routine based on two points:
- Wash your face regularly.
- Remove makeup every night. We should not touch or manipulate blackheads , as that only hurts the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin once a week.
- Use appropriate cosmetic products for our skin type.
7 infallible tips for blackheads
Tip 1: Yogurt, cucumber, and parsley mask
The combination of yogurt, cucumber and parsley is very suitable for all skin types. It allows us to clean the pores while keeping the skin hydrated . In this way we do not damage the skin and keep it glowing.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt, parsley leaves and ½ cucumber in a blender.
- Beat until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Apply on the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Remove it with lukewarm water.
Tip 2: Steam to remove blackheads
- Heat water in a container and let it make enough steam.
- Place the face on top where there is no risk of burning, but enough steam does reach.
- Stay for a few minutes before leaving. Immediately press the area where we have the blackheads.
Thanks to the heat, the skin expands and the pores open , making cleaning easier. You can put cotton on your fingers so you don’t have marks on your face. If you wish you can also add a few drops of some essential oil to the water.
Tip 3: Mask with gelatin and milk
- In a container, add a tablespoon of milk and add a tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Mix to form a paste.
- Afterwards, heat for ten seconds and, with a brush, gradually put the paste in the places where the dots are.
- Let act for 10 minutes.
- Remove with your hands, since the mask will remain like a gel.
Tip 4: Lemon mask
Lemon is a very purifying and cleansing ingredient. In addition, it helps to eliminate skin blemishes. For this reason, we will mix it with moisturizing and nourishing ingredients to compensate.
- Mix some lemon juice with almond oil and glycerin .
- Apply every night after removing your makeup.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Tip 5: Honey and cinnamon scrub
This mask adds the cleansing and protective benefits of honey with the exfoliating power of cinnamon. It is a very effective combination for all skin types. We will prepare it as follows:
- Mix honey with cinnamon powder.
- Stir until it forms a paste and apply it on the specific places where the blackheads are.
Do not take it off until the next day and repeat the procedure for two weeks to eliminate blackheads.
Tip 6: Oatmeal smoothie
Oats contain mucilage, a fiber that provides softness to the skin. In addition, at the same time it exfoliates very gently in order to eliminate the sebum that accumulates in the pores. We will follow the following steps:
- Put oat flakes and warm water in the blender to blend everything together.
- We must obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Apply on the face and leave it on until it dries.
- Rinse and dry the face well with a towel.
Tip 7: Apple mask
Finally, to eliminate blackheads, we can use the apple. This fruit, rich in enzymes, is a food that has always been associated with clean and healthy skin . To use it we only have to do the following:
- Blend ½ apple with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply all over the face.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
- The result is surprising.